Cacao Restaurante

Today I tried Cacao Restaurante for lunch! 

Cacao Restaurante is a partnership between Marquez and long-time restaurateur Victor Esqueda, owner of Ixtapa Mexican restaurant in the Northland, and his nephew, Alfonso Esqueda. Cacao name comes from the bean that gives us chocolate. It is simply a catchy name that ties the blue decor, with a nice bar area, a private dining room and seating for 200 people.

We're seating on a booth and our service was delightful. I like particularly the option "Two for you" You can have soup or salad with a choice for entrees for $9.

I had the house salad and I asked our waiter his recommendation for the Tortas. I had barbacoa: barbacoa chicken with refried beans, avocado and red onions, served with roasted potatoes. Delicious!


Coconut panna cotta with passion fruit.
I can wait to try their dinner menu!


Cacao
5200 W. 95th Street 
Prairie Village, KS 66209 
Ph. (913) 296-7485 

website

Cacao Restaurante Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments