Asado Urban Grill

So you're by the airport . . .


Think about going to the Hilton hotel, where I've never been until recently.  It's only been there for oh, 16 or 17 years.  It's been redone. 

Importantly, from my standpoint as I'm probably not going to stay there:  try their newly re-imagined restaurant.

It's quite, quite good.  NOT hotel food, whatever that used to mean.  It doesn't look so much like a hotel, either.  Not the bar, the restaurant.  It is, in fact, a place you could hang out.

They have a nice happy hour from 4 - 7 pm.  $3 draft beers, $5 house wines, a $7 specialty cocktail, and small plates, very cheap, ranging from home made chips at $3 to crab cakes at $7.  Not a huge selection, but plenty enough.  Their lunch and dinner selections are reasonably priced as well and the menu is pretty extensive.  The hamburger that walked by us (not on its own) looked just great.

Since I don't live close, I'm definitely putting this on my list for where to go when coming home from the airport.  Pleasegod, sooner than later.


Asado Urban Grill
801 NW 112th St
Kansas City, MO 64153
Ph. (816) 801-4006

Website


Comments