Fazenda Brazilian Grill

I absolutely LOVE the Brazilian "churrasqueira" restaurants, but not the fact that they are SO expensive! Plus, you feel like you need to try EVERYthing just to get your money's worth and then you end up feeling miserable because you stuffed yourself... So, this concept is fantastic! You pick out what you want (and as much as you want) just like the more expensive restaurants.

However, you only pay for what you've selected. (I think it was $6.99 a pound.) I filled my plate with what I thought I could reasonably eat and still only paid $8.52! I will definitely be going back! The atmosphere isn't bad....it just sort of reminded me of Planet Sub or something....but I was so focused on the food, I didn't care! And the service was very good!

More information

Comments

Anonymous said…
We went to Fazenda for lunch. The KC Restaurant Guide said the average tab was $8-$12. The hostess told us the average tab was $6-$10. We sampled several items (samples-not full portions). We didn't have an open tab and go back for seconds. We were surprised when the tab was $30. One meat was very dry, and my husband was served at least 1/2 cup of fat with his meat. I understand cooking meat with fat for flavor, but not charging a customer $7.49/pound, including fat. For a self-serve, dinette-type place, it's not worth the money. And I don't like to be surprised by the total tab.