I’m Still Sweet on You


I’m going to be doing several more blogs about the sweeter side of life – it’s just so cheerful to think about desserts!  A wonderful dessert is a really great way to extend an evening, even if you have to have it with decaf.  Or more wine.
Ra Sushi  - Sweet Mochi Trio

My last blog here was about the new monthly desserts now occurring at Harvey’s in Union Station (see below).  It’s nice to know you can count on something different each month and what a fabulous excuse to hang out a while in wonderful Union Station. 


And in our spring issue of The Restaurant Guide, I talk about pastry and all things dessert.  One thing I learned is how few true pastry chefs there are out there (and why) and that many “regular” chefs fulfill that function, too, extremely well in their busy kitchens.  I also get to talk to talented pastry chefs like Nick Wesemann at the American and Joseph Jackson at Affäre – look for more on them later.

Shasha's Lemon



Comments