M&S Grille

On Friday, September 26th I took my husband whom had never been there before to the restaurant for his birthday to have a late lunch. I had been to the M&S location in Baltimore on the Harbor a number of times when I lived there and absolutely loved it but had never been to the one on the Plaza. I must say that the setting, location, and level of service was as always impressive, and expected by me; however, my husband is more of a meat and potatoes guy and was a little apprehensive. However, due to the ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT service that we were provided by our waiter that afternoon (whose name I wish I had because he was the best I've come across yet), along with the very delicious and mouth-watering food that we tasted, we both left the restaurant that afternoon very pleased and just impressed with the service. I would definitely recommend the Plaza location to anyone looking for a great restaurant with great food, ambiance, and service. "

Comments