NoRTH

North's openness, noise, and seating arrangements took me on a trip down memory lane to my college days, eating in the dorm cafeteria, but with better food. I had a hard time talking to the person across the table from me, who I wanted to hear, but had no problem at all hearing the person right next to me or behind me who I did not come with and surely didn't want to hear talk about their day. I had the Not Your Typical Chicken Lasagna which was a good name for it, since it wasn't like Lasagna at all. No noddles in the dish so to describe it was more like a chicken pot pie without the pie crust. Don't get me wrong, I like chicken pot pie, and I liked the dish, but the closest this got to Lasagna was in name only. My guest had the salmon. She like it except she forgot to ask the server if it came with the skin. It did but was very easily removed. As for the service it was ok. Water was filled, attentive server. The only disappointment was when the server brought our the silverware for dessert. After putting out a nice clean dish for each of us, he proceeded to place the silverware on the table, which he had not cleaned off of crumbs from the bread crumbs that had been left by the previous loaf of bread. We had the bread pudding and it was really good. Even though the food was good, the atmosphere really took its toll on us and really brought down the experience. When we left the restaurant, we were glad to get back in the car where we could once again carry on a conversion.
More information

Comments